Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oh yes the guy at the Department of Education did try to help me. He kept being lied to by NYS: 
From:     richard.anderson@ed.gov (richard.anderson@ed.gov)
Sent:    Wed 4/24/02
To:    Richard.Anderson@ed.gov


yes.

Occupied Newbie


>From: "Anderson, Richard" <Richard.Anderson@ed.gov>
>To: 'Occupied Newbie
>Subject: RE: please help with VESID
>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002
>
>Occupied Newbie : May I forward your message to Rich Strohl.
>Rick
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Occupied Newbie
>Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002
>To: Richard.Anderson@ed.gov
>Subject: RE: please help with VESID
>
>
>Hi Rick,
>
>As we discussed, it sounds like someone just gave someone a story as the
>real story is that my VESID counselor promised CAP (rcil) last week that she would
>call me the following day and neither one of us has heard from her.  I am
>only getting further into debt and further away from my education.
>
>Occupied Newbie
>
>
> >From: "Anderson, Richard" <Richard.Anderson@ed.gov>
> >To: 'Occupied Newbie
> >Subject: RE: please help with VESID
> >Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002
> >
> >Occupied Newbie:
> >I have contacted VESID and spoken to Richard Strohl. It is my understanding
> >that your counselor will be getting in touch with you shortly to discuss
> >your case.
> >
> >Rick
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: Occupied Newbie
> >Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002
> >To: richard.anderson@ed.gov
> >Subject: please help with VESID
> >
> >
> >Dear Mr. Anderson,
> >
> >The following are emails about VESID and ADA problems up here.  I don't
> >have
> >
> >the exact wording but I was informed that my newly assigned counselor is
> >not
> >
> >doing much for me because of her superiors directing her not to.  I also
> >have to cancel MD appointments based on the physical setup of a building.
> >
> >I didn't have enough information when I spoke to you last week but I
> >believe
> >
> >I have sufficient for now.  Please review copies of emails below.
> >
> >Thank you
> >
> >Occupied Newbie
> >
> >
> >It's nice to see VESID running true to form....I haven't called your new
> >counselor since last week, hoping that she would have followed up as
> >promised re the counseling /job search center...fear not! Check out
> >www.dol.gov, www.labor.state.ny.us, www.nycareerzone.org, www.ajb.org,
> >(that's america's job bank, an interesting place, very secure site....)Even
> >if you find nothing currently, it may give you some ideas about available
> >jobs near you, or in designing your own job....)Kate
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: Occupied Newbie
> >Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002
> >To: kate.falcon@rcil.com
> >Subject: Re: Check this out
> >
> >
> >Hi Kate,
> >
> >Thanks for the site.  I'm reviewing it.  I just got your email now.
> >
> >Have you heard from VESID?  I've heard nothing.
> >
> >Occupied Newbie
> >
> >________________________________________________________________________
> >The following email was sent today:
> >________________________________________________________________________
> >
> >Hi Kate,
> >
> >Thanks for the sites. I'll check them out.
> >Could you please ask Donna Gillette or whoever is responsible about the
> >following:
> >
> >I had to cancel out my appointment with the MD up here because there is no
> >compromising me having to walk to the back corner of the building just to
> >see him.  The psychologist I see in conjunction with him atleast comes
> >downstairs and meets me in the front of the building.
> >
> >Until I spoke to her this morning I was under the impression that, in order
> >to see him today, I would meet her by the locked side door downstairs
> >across
> >
> >from the elevators.
> >
> >When I just spoke to her she informed me not; that I would still walk to
> >the
> >
> >back corner of the building only I would be able to cut a few corners in
> >order to get to him.  I canceled the appointment.
> >
> >Please let me know what part of the ADA this comes under or whatever else?
> >
> >Thank you
> >
> >Occupied Newbie
> >
> >************************************************
> >*Tact is the ability to describe others as they*
> >*see themselves - Abraham Lincoln              *
> >*                                              *
> >*Now give me a job - brain injury survivor     *
> >************************************************
> >
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment