Saturday, May 3, 2014

These were the exact type of IT professionals I was qualified to be with but NYS ruined my career. Of course I don't mention that in this email. I didn't want to hue any future prospect with them with disability discrimination. No protection. No justice. No peace. This is after I moved out of that area that I was depending on NYS for help after having the long overdue surgery.

Thank you for your time. I've already been in touch with all of these agencies. Please reconsider as I need to start someplace.  I've just been living in a deficient area prior to this.
Sincerely,
Occupied Newbie

From: <rmdwyer@issitechpros.com>
To: Occupied Newbie
Subject: ISSI TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONALS
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006


Dear Occupied Newbie,

I would like to thank you for your interest in utilizing our professional placement services.  Unfortunately, we are not in a position to assist you. ISSI Technology Professionals specializes in IT and Engineering placement for those that have two years or more experience.  Some agencies that we recommend to better serve your area of expertise are as follows:

CR Fletcher
First Choice
Express Personnel Services
Office Team

I sincerely wish you good luck in your job search and hope this information is helpful. 

Regards,
Rae Michelle Bocchino

Rae Michelle Bocchino
ISSI Technology Professionals
5730 Commons Park Drive, E. Syracuse NY  13057
315-449-1838, extension 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment