Tuesday, May 6, 2014

From bedside but redone nonmobile

May 6th 2014

TOTALLY NOT EXPECTING THIS TO COME OUT RIGHT ON MOBILE: Yesterday at 5:15am · Christine's waking up swearing up a storm coz life is very difficult for her. It's 5:07 am and i'm still trying to get back to sleep since I was woken for some unknown reason at 1:30 am. No justice. No peace. No sleep. No peace. I just want out of this life. No protection. No protector. How about nothing. Sounds good to me. How about a slap across the face to Claire Mould so the sweet talking moron can wake the fuck up? Makes sense to me. Yesterday at 6:11am · I.e. Christine has to yell to mom for help and mom yells out her annoyance and Christine yells back "I can't help it..." and gets help from mom. This is why Christine was happier in other places bcoz her needs weren't such a PROBLEM. hope I'm numb enough now to go back to sleep. Yesterday at 12:19pm Grueling decision to accept a part time low pay job (which isn't going to save my house from being taken from me) or throw in the towel. No one is saving this life and this life is done grabbing at straws for survival. And the beat goes on-not sure why that phrase entered my head. I'm so tired. mom still not connecting dots or if she has not doing anyth about it. I'm so tired. so so tired Like · 1 · More · Yesterday at 12:23pm maybe some other time. right now i just am so depleted. getting a job here is not a problem. i can start this week but i have no security like injured children should have. Like · 1 · More · Yesterday at 12:29pm i don't have time left to save my house for that. Like · More · Yesterday at 12:33pm thanks anyway Mhana. you're a super wonder woman and if i ever was I've got the opposite to show for it. what a mess. Like · More · Yesterday at 12:40pm thanks anyway Mhana. you're a super wonder woman and if i ever was I've got the opposite to show for it. what a mess. Like · More · Yesterday at 12:40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment